As baseball's regular season nears an end, the sports analogy works well for your Service Catalog implementation. But coach, "how do we implement a service catalog? Which services do we included?" If you are considering the implementation of a Service Catalog, step into the batter's box and download our free Service Catalog guide by clicking on the link below.
There are many benefits to having a Service Catalog implementation in your game plan:
- The continued relationship building between the IT organizations and your customers
- Enabling users to choose the correct service for their needs
- Improve the Service Desk visibility and credibility
- Move the Service Desk towards a service oriented focus
- Increased Customer Satisfaction
- Decreased costs
A Service Catalog creates an inventory of all services available to the user through the Service Desk. This list is important in building relationships and empowering end users. One way to ensure that you make the playoffs is to check out the Pink Elephant course, How To Define & Implement A Service Catalog.
Some of the Things You Will Learn Include:
- Identify and define your IT services and offerings using a standard methodology
- Understand how the service structures integrate with other key processes in IT Service Management
- Understand the activities and roles required to maintain the Service Catalog
- Understand the various technology options available to create, implement and maintain the Service Catalog
Some of the Take-Aways Include:
Templates to help you with service definition information gathering, service specification, and service offerings.