The SunView Software team is excited to be attending the HDI Fusion 15 event in New Orleans from November 1-3.
Will you be attending this years Fusion conferance? If so, heres a few things you won't want to miss:
- Be sure to visit the SunView Software at booth #714.We will have a prize wheel going so make sure to get your spin on for a shot at winning an Apple Watch!
- We will be showcasing our new ChangeGear - Change Management solution... it's something you don't want to miss
- We wil be sponsoring one of our esteemed customers, Brion Peck of Managemetn Science Associates, for the track 'ROI:Justifying a Modern Service Desk Solution'. Interested in attending this track? Here's all the info you will need:
- Presenter: Brion Peck, Information Systems Group Director at Management Science Associates (MSA)
- Session Title: Session 809: ROI: Justifying a Modern Service Desk Solution
- Date and Time: Wednesday, November 4, 10:15am - 11:15am
- Track: Strategic View
- Track Chair: Corey Thornock
- Track Description: This case study-based session is ideal for organizations considering implementing or looking to formalize or improve current service delivery processes. In order to obtain executive leadership approval, Management Science Associates built a business case with real-life estimates of potential savings and purchase rationale. By following MSA's successes and struggles, attendees will learn the phases of definition, the actual ROI benefits of the program, and discover that "a-ha" moment when people start to see the value and embrace and support it.
You can find the full Fusion 15 press release here... We hope to see you in New Orleans!
Jointly hosted by industry leaders HDI and itSMF USA, the annual FUSION Conference & Expo unites IT service management's best speakers, solution providers, and networking opportunities for an unparalleled educational experience. Each year, industry professionals, experts, and vendors attend to discover the best and newest technologies, ideas, systems, and methodologies. Looking for ways to improve their IT services, attendees gain valuable business contacts and tangible tools to immediately effect change within their organizations. Learn more at www.servicemanagementfusion.com.