Are you ready for HDI 2017? The Association for Technical Support Professional's grand event, HDI 2017 Conference & Expo, will be taking place on May 9th-12th at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center in Washington D.C!
HDI gathers highly skilled technical support experts and practitioners from around the world to speak and spread knowledge to benefit IT staff, executives, analysts, and other industry professionals interested in solving organizational challenges.
Throughout the event, IT professionals are offered the opportunity to learn more about the latest trends, technologies, and solutions buzzing in the IT Service Management industry. There are also several workshops and networking opportunities that allow ITSM leaders to interact and engage with the community in order to get the most out of their experience.
Sessions, Events and Other Activities
HDI features over 80+ breakout sessions, multiple breakfast briefings, and four keynote speakers that educate and inspire. Keep an eye on the official HDI 2017 Conference Schedule for all times and dates of informative sessions, workshops and other associated activities.
Here are some interesting sessions you might want to consider attending:
- One-day Workshop: Leadership Summit: Women in IT (Tuesday 05/09) - Women have been a force in the tech industry, and for the first time in HDI history, this inspirational workshop provides motivation, networking, and professional development for women in the IT Service Management Industry. There will be panel discussions of influential female leaders in the industry, as well as the opportunity for women to network in tech support and develop new skills.
- Breakfast Briefing 3: From Zero to Hero: A Case Study in Change Management (Wednesday 05/10) - Experience the evolution of change management with a powerful demonstration from Ryan Gay of Elon University, with the opportunity to tell you everything about the common encounters that IT faces.
- Session 106: Don't Geek IT, Speak IT!: Influence and Lead Your Team (Wednesday 05/10) - The topic of communication is always important, especially in the IT industry. Unfortunately, there are companies that lack the resources or development path to ensure effective communication within their IT staff. This session will focus on how to develop effective communication strategies for increased efficiency in the organization.
Learn how ChangeGear is using advanced AI technologies to power
IT Service Management
Visit Our Booth!
SunView Software will be live on the show floor during the open expo hours at booth #414. We will have some exciting products to showcase, including a first-look at the brand new ChangeGear mobile experience, an application that provides staff and end users an easier and more convenient way to access and interact with the ChangeGear platform. We will also be demonstrating several new enhancements to ChangeGear's AI technology and self-service capabilities, including the chatbot virtual support agent!
- Be sure to visit SunView Software at booth #414
- Learn more about ChangeGear 7 with Service Smart Technology - the award-winning IT Service Management platform powered by artificial intelligence!
- Enter to win an Amazon Echo!
Follow the hashtags #HDIConf and #SmartITSM on Twitter to stay on top of updates for HDI (@ThinkHDI) and SunView Software.
Attending the show? If you're interested in scheduling a personalized demo of the ChangeGear platform, give us a call at 813-840-4027 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope to see you in D.C!
Discover the 7 Reasons Why AI Will Change Everything on Your Service Desk