The time is almost upon us folks. The HDI Fusion 17 Conference & Expo is the main event for IT Service Management vendors, companies, thought leaders and practitioners that are looking to network and share knowledge with their peers across the industry. This year’s event will be taking place on October 31st thru November 3rd at the Rosen Shingle Creek Hotel & Resort in Orlando, Florida.
Touted as the “most comprehensive annual conference for IT service management professionals,” Fusion gathers a community of ITSM experts and industry specialists that seek to grow their businesses and help others with their strategic duties. All roles of the organization are represented, from CIOs shopping for new vendor solutions that scale with new business growth to service delivery managers looking to accrue knowledge, guidance, and coaching in their day-to-day operations. Fusion provides an open forum for those interested in gaining new insights and solving organizational challenges.
Learn More at Fusion
During the course of the event, IT professionals will have a variety of ways to learn, network and be on the ground floor of the latest and greatest trends and technologies impacting their industries. Attendees will have access to over a hundred in-depth workshop sessions, pre-conference training opportunities, roundtable discussions, breakfasts, vendor booths and keynote speaking seminars. Check out the official 2017 Fusion Conference Event Schedule to see the full list of breakout sessions and activities.
Here are some interesting sessions you might want to consider attending:
- Reaching Your Next Summit: 9 Vertical Lessons to Lead with Impact (10/31) – Join Manley Feinberg from Vertical Lessons, Inc. as he explores nine leadership strategies that were developed to help IT professionals empower themselves and grow beyond their job roles and responsibilities.
- Breakfast Briefing 7: Quick Starts and Big Wins with ITIL (11/01) – Get a productive start to your day by attending this breakfast session with ITIL expert Jeremy Ostrowski as he teaches the value of “big wins” in ITIL incident management as well as the importance of CAB meetings.
- Session 102: How Strong Is Your Foundation?: Building a Higher Ed IT Service Portfolio (11/01) – Listen to a first-hand account of how Wayne State University built out an ITSM service portfolio, the value of its implementation, and how the experience has affected end user interactions and future planning sessions.
Visit the SunView Booth!
We will be live on the show floor during the open expo hours at booth #724. Come by the booth to see some of the latest and greatest features and enhancements of our award-winning Service Smart Technology built for the ChangeGear Intelligent ITSM Platform. We’re excited to demonstrate the power of AI and Machine Learning as they help to drive smarter automation across ITSM processes on the service desk.
Get More Info
- Visit the SunView Software Booth at #724
- Learn more about ChangeGear 7 with Service Smart Technology - the award-winning IT Service Management platform powered by artificial intelligence!
- We will be giving away exciting prizes so come by the booth for your change to win!
Stay in touch with SunView at the conference by following the official @SunViewSoftware twitter handle and track the event with the hashtag #SMFUSION!
Attending the show? If you're interested in scheduling a personalized demo of the ChangeGear platform, give us a call at 813-840-4027 or email us at email@example.com.